Energy Saving TipsSwitch off from the plug point
- Whenever we leave a plug point 'ON' after switching an electrical appliance 'OFF' with the remote, power is still being consumed in 'stand-by mode'. This accounts for an unbelievable 5% of power consumption.
- Utilise natural light as far as possible.
- Use lighter colours on the walls that reflect daylight.
- Allow daylight to penetrate the room by using light-coloured, loose-weave curtains.
- Switch off lights and fans when not required.
- Replace bulbs with tube lights, CFL (Compact Fluorescent Lamps) & LED Lamps, LED Tubes.
- Use electronic chokes & regulators instead of conventional copper chokes.
- Optimise use of lights in malls, multiplexes & hotels.
- Turn off the lights when not in use.
- Turn off the lights when not in use.
- Clean all lighting fixtures periodically to maintain proper illumination.
- Use focused lighting - instead of brightly lighting an entire room, focus the light where it is needed.
- Select iron boxes with automatic temperature cutoff.
- Use appropriate regulator position for ironing.
- Do not put more water on clothes while ironing.
- Do not iron wet clothes.
- Replace conventional regulators with electronic regulators for ceiling fans.
- Install exhaust fans at a higher elevation than ceiling fans.
- Do not open door frequently.
- Set thermostat in medium cooling position.
- Keep adequate space from wall.
- Do not overload the refrigerator.
- Defrost your refrigerator regularly.
- Regularly defrost manual-defrost refrigerators and freezers; frost buildup increases the amount of energy
- needed to keep the motor running.
- Leave enough space between your refrigerator and the walls so that air can easily circulate around the refrigerator.
- Don't keep your refrigerator or freezer too cold.
- Make sure your refrigerator door seals are airtight.
- Cover liquids and wrap foods stored in the refrigerator. Uncovered foods release moisture and make the compressor work harder.
- Do not open the doors of the refrigerators frequently.
- Don't leave the fridge door open for longer than necessary, as cold air will escape.
- Use smaller cabinets for storing frequently used items.
- Avoid putting hot or warm food straight into the fridge.
- Use after 10 PM or before 10 AM.
- Run washing machine only with full load.
- Use the shortest cycle time.
- Use optimal quantity of water.
- Use timer facility to save energy.
- Use the correct amount of detergent.
- Use hot water only for very dirty clothes.
- Always use cold water in the rinse cycle.
- Prefer natural drying over electric dryers.
- Try to use before 10 AM.
- Switch off when not required
- Reduce thermostat setting from 60º to 50º C.
- Use Solar Water Heating System.
Kitchen Appliances Mixers
- Avoid dry grinding in your food processors (mixers and grinders) as it takes longer time than liquid grinding.
- Use these appliances to reduce energy consumption by 50 % compared to conventional electric / gas stoves.
- Do not bake large food items.
- Unless you're baking breads or pastries, you may not even need to preheat.
- Don't open the oven door too often to check food condition as each opening leads to a temperature drop of
- Turn off electric stoves several minutes before the specified cooking time.
- Use flat-bottomed pans that make full contact with the cooking coil.
- When cooking on a gas burner, use moderate flame settings to conserve LPG.
- Remember that a blue flame means your gas stove is operating efficiently.
- Yellowish flame is an indicator that the burner needs cleaning.
- Use pressure cookers as much as possible.
- Use lids to cover the pans while cooking.
- Bring items taken out of refrigerators (like vegetable, milk, etc.) to room temperature before placing on the gas stove for heating.
ACs are possibly the biggest cause of any summer power crisis. Every time one more AC is switched on and every time the temperature is lowered by one more degree, a huge load is added to the electrical system. We can however work towards uninterrupted power - if we give up 'freezing' for 'cool enough' - it's actually quite comfortable.
- Ensure proper sealing of doors and windows.
- Set thermostat at 24º C for optimum cooling.
- Clean AC filter every month.
- Use film / tinted glass on windows.
- Prefer air conditioners having automatic temperature cut off.
- Keep regulators at "low cool" position.
- Operate the ceiling fan in conjunction with your window air conditioner to spread the cooled air
- more effectively throughout the room.
- Seal the doors and windows properly.
- Leave enough space between your air conditioner and the walls to allow better air circulation.
- Use windows with sun films / curtains.
- Set your thermostat as high as comfortably possible in the summer. The less difference between the indoor
and outdoor temperatures, the lower will be energy consumption.
- Don't set your thermostat at a colder setting than normal when you turn on your air conditioner.
- It will not cool your home any faster and could result in excessive cooling
- Don't place lamps or TV sets near your air-conditioning thermostat. The thermostat senses heat from these
appliances, which can cause the air conditioner to run longer than necessary.
- Plant trees or shrubs to shade air-conditioning units but not to block the airflow.
- A unit operating in the shade uses as much as 10% less electricity than the same one operating in the sun.
🌞 !!! Solar !!! 🌞
- Switch to Solar today. Solar Punjab (region)
Take advantage of the Indian Government Subsidy.
Contact :- 09872036524
So make a switch to solar 👉
We love helping people who are interested in switching to solar. We are your one-stop shop for all of your solar needs, including rebates & incentives, news & general information about solar. Check out our website! If you enjoy our daily posts.
Switch to Solar today. Solar Punjab (region)
Take advantage of the Indian Government Subsidy.
Solar Energy, Renewable Energy, Led Lights, Fozz LED Lights,
Philips In Ludhiana,
Philips Authorised Dealer In Ludhiana, Crompton In Ludhiana, Hanging Lights, LED Lights, LED Indoor Lights, LED Outdoor Lights, LED Street lights, LED Flood Lights, Philips In Ludhiana, Ludhiana LED Lights, Philips Showroom In Ludhiana, Crompton Fans And LED Lights, LED Lights in Ludhiana, LED Lights in Punjab, Sareen Electricals
Go Solar, Netmetering, Solar Ongrid Rooftop Solar Power System, Free Solarpower, PEDA, RRECL, MNRE, Green Energy, Solar Panels
Solar Energy, Go Solar, Go Green, Save Planet, Solar in Punjab, Solar Purducts, Solar panels in Ludhiana, Solar Power Plant In Ludhiana, Top Solar Panels Supplier In Punjab, Solar Roof Top In Punjab, Solar Panals For Sale Ludhiana, Solar Power System, Solar Price In Punjab, Solar Panel Cost In Punjab Ludhiana, Solarizing India, Solar Energy, Renewable Energy, Solar System, Solar Technology, Solar Power, Sukam Solar, Havells, Jackson, Solar Facts
Solar Power Systems in Ludhiana, Punjab | Manufacturers, Suppliers
Solar Panels in Ludhiana, Punjab | Solar Panel Suppliers, Dealers
Solar Power Plants in Ludhiana, Punjab | Solar Plants , Saur Shakti ...
Top Solar Power Generation System Dealers in Ludhiana
Top Solar Energy System Dealers in Ludhiana
Solar Panel Dealers in Ludhiana
Netmetering solar Ongrid Rooftop Hire us for manufacturing Solar Panel for your Home and Commercial Solar System from Solar Companies to generate solar energy or Solar Power to use with Solar Inverter of Solar in Amritsar Bathinda Faridkot Firozpur Zira Kot-ise-kha Fatehgarh Sahib Mohali Kapurthala Gurdaspur Hoshiarpur Jalandhar Ludhiana Mansa Moga Muktsar jalalabaad Nawanshahr Patiala Rupnagar Sangrur and Tarn Taran or Solar Panel Manufacturer in Amritsar, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Bathinda, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Faridkot, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Firozpur, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Zira, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Kot-ise-kha, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Fatehgarh Sahib, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Mohali, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Kapurthala, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Gurdaspur, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Hoshiarpur, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Jalandhar, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Ludhiana, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Mansa, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Moga, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Muktsar, Solar Panel Manufacturer in jalalabaad, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Nawanshahr, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Patiala, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Rupnagar, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Ropar, Solar Panel Manufacturer in Sangrur and Solar Panel Manufacturer in Tarn Taran or anywhere in North India So call us now. To fulfill your Dream Project of Solar Home or Factory. Solar Power System free power world smart tech PEDA MNRE APPROVED Engineer. Popular in Havells Sukam Su-kam Tata Jakson Waaree Vikram Canadian.
Because Developed countries are already benefitting from Net Metering. It offers advantages to both users as well as electric supply company.
#netmetering #solar Ongrid Rooftop Solar Power System #free #power #world #smart #tech #PEDA #RRECL #MNRE #HAREDA #APPROVED.
#Ludhiana, Punjab, India #LUDHIANA #Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana #Ludhiana - ਲੁਧਿਆਣਾ #Ludhiana - The Smart City #PB 10 Ludhiana #Ludhiana #Ludhiana LIVE #Ludhiana College of Engineering and Technology # Punjab Group Of Colleges
#greenenergy #solar #solarenergy #PSPCL